Florida Freelance Writer:
Education | Healthcare | Ghostwriting
Thank you for visiting my website. Let me transform your business world with my practical freelance writing. To gain your trust, I’ll show you how my writing helps you in these few paragraphs.
As your products fly out of inventory, your faith in my freelance writing becomes apparent. Content Marketing Certification Certification skills to be added soon further ensures you of my writing ability.
My Smart Blogger Content Marketing Brief passed. Next step is taking practical and comprehensive exams that cover the entire course. Then on to the Final Module Five where I write my bio, add a photo and portfolio for writer.me.
Why wait? Sure, I will get better with time. I’m good now. LinkedIn has my profile. If you’re there also, let’s connect. If not, see my Contact Me page for Contact Information.
https://www.judithnorris.com is my contact and author website, where you are now.
Contact phone: (623) 217-3773
Writing always fascinated me. After those loving poems to my parents and catchy letters to friends and acquaintances, the first of my writing to be acknowledged came from instructors in “Writing for Children.” Moving on to writing in graduate courses and beyond, I gained more experience writing different styles, newsletter articles, eBooks, white papers, content briefs and more.
Freelance writing now takes over my attention. Diversity and creativity roll into the most delicious way to spend retirement. I’d help you by listening to what type of writing help you need. Together, we’ll develop some additional ideas.
If you aren’t sure what writing you need, here are some examples to help:
- Basic spelling, grammar, sentence structure; not needed by all, but if you speak another language first, that could be a good start.
- Employee job descriptions.
- Blog Posts, 300+ words.
- Company by-line or motto.
- Qualifications for me to help you:
- Bachelor’s Degree with English Minor.
- Master of Education Degree.
- Post-Graduate Credits in Reading Education
- Taught Hmong adults better reading through vocabulary development.
- Taught children reading with writing.
- Traveled to Australia to teach music theory. Those high school students heightened my awareness of another culture and way of life.
- Participated in integrating an elementary school caused my appreciation for a different race.
- Teaching paved the road for me to become a freelance writer.
- Experiencing an education like no other through children and adults sharing with me as we interacted.
- Entering the fantasy life of children’s imaginations when they wrote their stories transformed my heart and soul.
CONTACT LINK |http://Contact Page